Thursday, October 3, 2013

Can't Stop Laughing

After realizing that I only sort of remember to scribble when I'm feeling down, today I kept on laughing on some matter.(which of course I won't elaborate). I sometimes hope to 'resurrect' this blog to give it an interesting glow again. So first time I'm scribbling something in a positive mood.

When I'm on my emo days, something finally cheered me up again. Something that is quite miniscule. :p

This week seems to be a lucky week at work. (Omg, why does work have to be part of my life, entangled so much that I can't break free). I tried to pull myself back, however doors seem to open from far away. Doors that knock and I still feel reluctant or half-hearted to open. I would really be surprised if one day, I end up waking up in one of those. There seems to be a lot of options suddenly here and there. Let's see.

I attended my own graduation today. Sounds weird why after 10 years graduting in college, then again there's a graduation for me in this Leadership program in office. It's like the feeling-MBA days in Singapore where I get to read case studies again, the times when I took up Asia Pacific Marketing. I didnt know Howard Schultz of Starbucks was of humble nature. 

Sometimes I do like my mom's simple life. Staying at home. No deadlines. No meetings. I secretly wanted to be like that since a kid? When I graduated in college, I remembered my bestfriend asked me what do I want to be. I said, I don't wanna be in corporate. And till now, I'm still sucking it up. I need the pay because there are so much things I want to do. Hence fair enough, there's a trade-off.

Glad the rainy season seems to be ending.  And then the funny syndrome of hearing Christmas songs as early as September. Sunny days are here again. (Is this too early?)

No comments: