Thursday, May 28, 2020

I forgot my blog name..

Time flies. I probably would not have revisited this blog if not for the lockdown (i.e. circuit breaker period). And seriously no matter how hard I think, I just couldn't remember what is the handler I used for my blog. Luckily I remember what email address I used.

So many things have happened. I had the biggest fear of my life unfolded in front of me, which is losing my most favorite person in the world. My mom. I just dreamt of her again last night, and I woke up in tears. :(

It takes one to know one. Unless you yourself have lost your own mom or dad, don't assume you understand. You just won't and no amount of imagination could get you anywhere close.

I looked through my old posts randomly. With so many smileys and jokes and sunshine in most of the old post, I could just smirk. Has life really been so carefree? For a person my age, youth has drifted. So is naivete. I couldnt bring myself to laugh again on corny kiddie things. Well maybe I am good in sporting a fake laugh anytime, anyway.

As one mature, the new topics in town would be
a) how much investments do you have for your retirement
b) how much insurance and hospitalization coverage do you have
c) what fuels you or what is your real passion or interests

I used to think I want to retire at 40 when I graduated at 21. So scary time just come by so fast. With 40 around the corner, hell no, i will go mad without work.

I used to be so happy jamming my schedule back to back with whatever activities that I fancy. and with the lockdown, I suddenly find myself with so much much time. So much unproductive time that makes it scary.

I'm glad that I chose a field that is still somehow stable and somehow covid-proof, meaning at the very least, enabled for remote working. My sisters and my friends back home are not that lucky, they have been literally idle and couch-potatoing.

I got fascinated with trading stocks (again). Anyone who bought Tesla must be grinning from ear to ear. 

Right now, the thought of being able to 'dine in' a restaurant, be it a simple coffee or hawker, is just so enticing. I wish to do that very very soon.

No more planes, no more advance booking. I am missing those wandering moments.

That's it for now.

No comments: