Monday, September 24, 2007

Recommended

Some Recommended stuff :)


Anjappar
I dont have high tolerance for spice, nor fondness for Indian food, but for the first time, I learned to appreciate Indian cuisine from Anjappar. Mild spice and sweet tangy finish. We ordered Tandoori chicken, Buttered chicken, Kulcha,
Fish Masala, Spicy Squid.





Bread Talk
If we have Goldilocks/Red Ribbon in the Philippines, Bread talk seems to be the 'national' bakery here. This is what I usually buy: Danish with choices of fruit toppings: peaches, strawberries, kiwi. I like. :)





Meiji
I am not a big fan of chocolates. Here's one unique find. I discovered this Meiji chocolate in OG mall (not so commonly seen in supermarkets). It has a 'cookie and cream' crust finish with tiny chocolate bits, wrapped with either milk or coffee flavored chocolate, not to sweet nor bitter.





E-aji
Something from the Philippines. This dip thing is yummy for chips. Though I think the one in the picture is not the best variant.





Nighties
Some cute pajamas hehe

No comments: