Thursday, October 11, 2007

Skin and Hair Care Essentials

Gosh, I didnt notice that my collection of maintenance stuff has reached this much hehe. I used to have only some basic stuff. Seems like there is an overflowing variety of such products here.





3 Recent 'Indulgence': (new discovery)
***Facial masks! - for rejuvenating effect (daw).

***Milk products - Anything with milk is good. Pyschologically, i feel that such products have moisturizing and whitening effect because of milk content, but actually not proven hehe. Milk bath, milk shampoo, milk conditioner, milk lotions, go!

Others: I also like hair treatment creams (ala diy hot-oil for home use), I've also started trying eye cream stuff. Hehe I dont know kelan mauubos, nawili ata sa pagbili naparami. :))

Tip: Normally, once a woman reaches mid-20s, she'd feel guilty if she doesnt apply anything, an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure. :))) Age gracefully right? :)

No comments: