Friday, September 26, 2008

Housekeeping: Portable Vacuum Cleaner


I bought this powerful tool last month. If you live alone, this is really a must-have item for your bedroom, especially if you are too lazy to sweep your floor everyday. The sucking power is actually not that strong, but good enough to pick up falling hair and dirt in the floor, like your typical car vacuum. This one can actually suck liquid too though I never tried. The hood is light enough to be 'portable'.

Now, every night when I'm not tired, I would turn this thing on and do a quick round in my bedroom, takes just about 2 minutes max I guess. I like my floor tidy and hair-free. Mine is from Moulinex and it costs 60sgd.

The down side is, this runs in rechargeable batteries (NiMH), therefore I would expect its life to be diminishing over time. I hope every rechargeable item will come in Lithium batts in the future.

No comments: